VIBADELIX One Earth ~Arts Music & Environment Festival
For the third year running Vibadelix Arts, Music and Environment Festival will be presented by Rock the YAC Productions at the Youth Activity Centre.
Our theme this year is One Earth – Get ‘Fracking’ Aware! – We are fundraising to combat Coal Seam Gas mining in the region. We are calling out to all interested performers, musicians, visual and creative artists and environmentalists to perform, exhibit or speak at the festival and run creative and environmental workshops.
Vibadelix will be a vibrant celebration of community spirit, raising awareness on environmental issues featuring an eclectic mix of music, bands, DJs, Singer/songwriters, circus, theatre performances, market stalls, an art exhibition and creative workshops on sustainable living, songwriting and more!
Byron Youth Service Links2Learning students studying Events Management under Morqyn Quinn (Artistic Director of Island Vibe, Kuranda Roots and Rudekat Records) have secured an Indent Music NSW Grant to support emerging artists and a sustainable local entertainment industry.
The Festival is building momentum, and looking to be the event of the year with an amazing line-up of local and emerging artists and fantastic high profile acts.
Come and join the Vibadelix One Earth Festival community!
CC the Cat
Sunny Side Up
With Performances by:
THE BUFFOONS with ‘No Wuckin’ Furries’
SONGWRITING workshop with local singer/songwriter and musician Tim Stokes ~ 12 midday-1pm (pre-fest) ~ $10
CREATIVE WRITING workshop with bestselling local author Melaina Faranda ~ 12 midday-1pm (pre-fest) ~ $10
All Ages Drug & Alcohol Free!
Rock The YAC Productions is an on-going Byron Youth Service Enterprise initiative conceptualised by Links2Learning Events Management Course participants.
The aim is to create a platform for all-ages, drug & alcohol free events that support local, emerging & independent music, arts & youth culture.
26th May 2012
1pm – 12 midnight
Byron YAC Amphitheatre
1 Gilmore Crescent, Byron Bay
Byron Bay Recent News Articles
- Nimbin Mardi Grass 20th Anniversary May 4 & 5
- Byron Schoolies HUB has funding removed by Byron Council
- Useful Information When Travelling to the South Pacific
- Youth Week Youth Forum - Thursday night at the YAC - "Things are getting dire * have your say about the Shire"
- BOOMERANG Festival for Byron in October 2013
- Fusing Work and Play on Your Business Travel
- The Bay Rollers 'Skate Of Origin' in Byron Tonight
- Harmony Day in Byron Bay Today
- Byron Bay International Film Festival Opens this Friday
- Movie Under The Plastic Stars - at the YAC today
- The Politics Of Pleasure - a new book by former Byron man Mark Russell
- V Day in Byron Bay - One Billion Rising - Feb 14
- Flickerfest continues today and tomorrow - program
- Public Forum in Byron Tonight - get along and have your say
- Byron Arts Classic Opening Tonight at Community Centre
- Which Way Festival this Sat at Byron YAC - 20 Bands in 12 hours!
- Two Fireworks Displays for New Year's Eve in Byron Bay
- Fun Outdoor Activities to Do in Byron Bay
- Paul Simon and Rufus Wainwright to play 2013 BluesFest
- Cringe The Binge Kicks Off With Hardcore Party at YACROCKCAFE Tonight
- AMA URGES YOUNG PEOPLE TO PLAY IT SAFE AT SCHOOLIES
- Cringe The Binge For The National Weekend Of Action & Help Youth
- Third Artist Announcement Bluesfest 2013- It’s A Bluesfest Dream Come True
- Byron Filmmaker David Bradbury Arrested Investigating Indian Nuclear Sector
- Cringe The Binge National Weekend of Action - Byron Youth Service Initiative
- Reclaim The Night Events For Young Women In Byron Bay
- Sunday is Byron Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- Rock The Gate Against CSG Today In Murwillumbah
- Bunjala Day at Kulchajam in Byron Today
- Sample Food Festival Today In Bangalow