Reuben Scown – missing since Monday.
Police appeal for help to find missing man – Far North Coast
Police from Tweed/Byron Local Area Command are appealing for public assistance to locate a man last seen leaving his home in Suffolk Park earlier this week.
Police have been inquiring into the whereabouts of 22-year-old Reuben Scown who left in his blue 1994-model Toyota Camry station wagon about 6pm on Monday (28 May).
Reuben has not been seen or been in contact with his family since and police have concerns for his welfare.
Reuben’s station wagon has NSW registration WNF 683.
Anyone who may have seen Reuben or Reuben’s car, or who has information about his movements, is asked to contact Byron Bay Police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Source: Tweed Byron LAC – NSW Police Force on facebook
Appeal from Clare McDevitt – Please repost this to your facebook pages
My step son Reuben (22yrs) has been missing since monday evening. There has been no activity on his mobile (switched off) for over 48hrs. He is depressed and withdrawn, talking of suicide. He left the word “adios” on his facebook page before leaving on monday. His last known location was in the Goonengerry area (Byron Bay hinterland) on tuesday at 2pm. He is approx 175-180cms, of solid build, brown hair and short beard. He drives a greyish-blue ’94 camry wagon which has a roof-pod on top. Please keep an eye out for him.
Byron Bay Recent News Articles
- Nimbin Mardi Grass 20th Anniversary May 4 & 5
- Byron Schoolies HUB has funding removed by Byron Council
- Useful Information When Travelling to the South Pacific
- Youth Week Youth Forum - Thursday night at the YAC - "Things are getting dire * have your say about the Shire"
- BOOMERANG Festival for Byron in October 2013
- Fusing Work and Play on Your Business Travel
- The Bay Rollers 'Skate Of Origin' in Byron Tonight
- Harmony Day in Byron Bay Today
- Byron Bay International Film Festival Opens this Friday
- Movie Under The Plastic Stars - at the YAC today
- The Politics Of Pleasure - a new book by former Byron man Mark Russell
- V Day in Byron Bay - One Billion Rising - Feb 14
- Flickerfest continues today and tomorrow - program
- Public Forum in Byron Tonight - get along and have your say
- Byron Arts Classic Opening Tonight at Community Centre
- Which Way Festival this Sat at Byron YAC - 20 Bands in 12 hours!
- Two Fireworks Displays for New Year's Eve in Byron Bay
- Fun Outdoor Activities to Do in Byron Bay
- Paul Simon and Rufus Wainwright to play 2013 BluesFest
- Cringe The Binge Kicks Off With Hardcore Party at YACROCKCAFE Tonight
- AMA URGES YOUNG PEOPLE TO PLAY IT SAFE AT SCHOOLIES
- Cringe The Binge For The National Weekend Of Action & Help Youth
- Third Artist Announcement Bluesfest 2013- It’s A Bluesfest Dream Come True
- Byron Filmmaker David Bradbury Arrested Investigating Indian Nuclear Sector
- Cringe The Binge National Weekend of Action - Byron Youth Service Initiative
- Reclaim The Night Events For Young Women In Byron Bay
- Sunday is Byron Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- Rock The Gate Against CSG Today In Murwillumbah
- Bunjala Day at Kulchajam in Byron Today
- Sample Food Festival Today In Bangalow